The Scientific committee invites the submission of Abstracts on original work for an oral communication or for a poster presentation.
Four abstracts will be selected for an oral communication by the Scientific committee. Two communications will be presented at the end of each scientific session on Monday 6th
and Tuesday 7th
of June. Travel expenses will be covered by the organizers for the four PhD students or Post-docs who will be selected for an oral communication.
Others abstracts will be selected for a poster presentation. Two poster sessions are proposed on Monday 6th
and Tuesday 7th
You will be invited to summarize your poster during an oral “Flash” presentation (10 min).
Please note that an accepted abstract cannot be included in the Final Program unless it is accompanied by a completed Registration Form with the appropriate payment of the presenting author. One registration gives the right of one poster presentation.
- Submission of Abstract: Friday 25th April 2016
- Notification of Acceptance for an oral communication or a poster: Friday 3th May 2016
General Rules for Abstracts
- Title, keywords and text in Abstract and Poster must be in English.
- No figures, graphics, or references should be in the text; these must be included in the final presentation/poster only
- Maximum abstract length : 300 words
- Abstract must contain the following items: Title, Author names and Affiliation
- Write title in Arial 12 pt bold and other words in Arial 10 pt.
- Email contact
The size of the poster must not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract. The text and the illustrations should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
Abstracts must be submitted only by mail to email@example.com
For any question, contact Philippe QUENEL
École des hautes études en santé publique (EHESP)
Leres/UMR 1085 Irset
Avenue du Prof. Léon Bernard, CS 74312, 35043 RENNES Cedex, France
Tél. +33 (0)2 99 02 29 21
Fax: +33 (0)2 99 02 29 29